reservations 11/7, 11/8, and 11/9

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Oct 19 09:52:02 CDT 2000

Hi Mary,

I need to reserve the following times for Supercomputing demos. I'd like
to have them in the Lucky Lab room, but any available room would be fine.

11/7, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM central time
11/8, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM central time
11/9, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM central time

The demonstration in these time slots will be "Simulation of Coupled
Unsteady Fluid Dynamics and Conduction Heat Transfer in a Turbine Stage."
The demo will be given by Doug Sondak at the BU node.

An aside to ag-tech: when you sign up rooms for SC demos in which others
would be invited to participate, please send some identifying information
so we can know whether/how to put it on our schedule.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer