Proposal for an AG technical retreat..

John L. Moreland moreland at SDSC.EDU
Fri Oct 13 17:50:37 CDT 2000

Rick/Gang,

This sounds interesting, and the timing couldn't be better. A new
project (led by Larry Smarr) is gearing up and he would like to build
a bunch of new AG nodes at a handful of sites around California. So,
we are certainly thinking about how to improve, deploy, and support
AG systems on a larger scale. I therefore look forward to hearing
more about the retreat.

John