visca cables?

Mark D. Johnson mjohnson at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 15:36:40 CDT 2000

The VISCA cable is a Sony proprietary (I believe) cable for far end camera
control.  It can run from $40 to $90.  It looks a lot like an S-Video cable
and the other end connects to a COM port on a computer or other control
device.
http://bpgprod.sel.sony.com/model.bpg?cat=Cameras+%26+Camcorders&subcat=Pan%2fTilt%2fZoom+Cameras&model=EVID30

-mark