rat

George Estes gestes at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 11 11:54:57 CDT 2000

Thanks, I'm running rat 4.2.4-oss-a3, actually I've tried all the recent
versions.  I also tried running export OSS_IS_AC97=1, with no change.  I've
tried different audio cards, including one out of a properly working AG
node, no change.  In fact, the card out of the working node, which is
recognized by that node machine as Ensoniq ES1371, is seen by the problem
machine as Ensoniq ES1371 [AudioPCI-97].  So I don't know if the problem
machine is identifying the card correctly.

George