AG at medical schools?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:54:16 CDT 2000

This is really great.

It sounds like a lot of us are planning to participate in the October 31
demo Dan Reed is planning for the Champaign hospital administrators and
medical school folks. Given that a lot of nodes are coming up in the near
future with medical school connections of one kind or another, perhaps we
should also think about some sort of event in the first quarter of 2001 to
bring all the newly-connected folks together. The BU medical campus
would likely be able to provide a speaker, but certainly it would be most
interesting if the program could be more varied than a single talk.

- Jennifer