Fwd: RE: AG at SC00

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Oct 5 16:25:09 CDT 2000

Hi Rick,

I haven't heard anything about this in a while, and was wondering where
things stand at this point. We're getting ready to organize the BU booth
schedule, and of course we want to participate in as many AG-based
activities as possible.

BU is planning to have some of our scientists talk about their work, from
the AG node at BU. We don't yet have a list of confirmed speakers or a
schedule, but hope to shortly.

Also, we're planning to invite the local BU community to come to the BU AG
node at BU during SC to watch demos, attend BOFs, etc -- basically
whatever is available over the AG.

Are you still looking for people/groups to get involved in organizing
things? If there hasn't already been a meeting to sort things out, I think
it would be a great idea to have one.

- Jennifer