Virtual Venue Errors???

Stewart, Corbin J cjstewa at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 15 16:29:55 CST 2000

I'm having trouble with the virtual venue software.

When I launch the start-eventlistener.bat file on the display machine it
give us an error (orm.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage.InvalidName) complaining that it
cannot find  msvcp60.dll and fails.  I search for the file and it doesn't
exist on our Win2K machine.  Oddly, this was all working perfectly last week
and this problem didn't arise until the AG had to be shutdown for some
electrical work.

I upgraded to the latest Virtual Venue software and still get the same
error.
Any Suggestion?

Corbin Stewart
Video Conferencing & Collaborative Environments
Sandia National Laboratories
(925) 294-4856