Addition to spec

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 26 13:55:39 CDT 2000

What's the RU-LA2D? was that one of the other boxes I had? If so, it does
roughly the same thing, but I liked the MM100 best of the ones I tried.
(Just looked, the library node here has the RU-LA2D and it does a fine
job too). Not as adjustable as the MM100 which is why I recommeded the
latter.

--bob