DOE-University QoS Connectivity Meeting

Linda Winkler winkler at mcs.anl.gov
Sat May 20 09:55:16 CDT 2000

Argonne will make this meeting available via the AccessGrid for those
unable to attend in person.
We expect EVL, NCSA, LBNL participation via AG.

Friday, May 26
8:00am-3:00pm CDT
Linda Winkler, winkler at mcs.anl.gov
(We will use the Full Sail Room.)
DOE/Abilene QoS Planning Meeting.

There will be a weekly AG cruise on Mon afternoon for those need to debug
their AG configuration (audio, multicast, etc) ahead of time.

W E E K L Y    C R U I S E
Monday, May 22
1:30pm CT
AG-Tech