Fwd: Re: ANL Accss GRID

William Johnston wejohnston at lbl.gov
Thu May 11 16:05:00 CDT 2000

Bill;
I don't think that the level of "polish" that you describe
is needed just for
my remote attendance at this meeting.

I think that MBone or unicast  video from the presentations
and a room camera at the ANL end, together with a decent speaker
phone at both ends would allow me to participate
quite nicely. (I suggested your AG node to Ben because I
knew that it was already set up with the cameras and audio
to phone connections.)

No video is needed from my end.
If I have anything to present, I will put it on the
Web and someone at ANL can "flip the pages" at
your end.

Bill J.

--

   William E. ("Bill") Johnston
   IPG Project Manager, NASA Ames Research Center