Speakers

Allan Bautista abautist at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:16:41 CST 2000

Two words:  Barry White

have to agree with Richard on the bass issue.  Theres nothing like giving a
speech and being
able to make people really "feel" what you say

Id suggest... say 1 Cerwin Vega Earthquake 18" for every couple hundred of
square feet.

An effects processor added to the audio rack does sound tempting as well..

At 10:35 AM 3/31/2000 -0600, Camille Goudeseune wrote:
> >> If it's voice-only, you don't need stunning bass response.
>
> > Sure you do! After all, it's fun when people come over the Grid with a nice
> > deep "god-like" voice!
>
>Now that you mention it, I will admit to toying with voice
>transmogrifiers in RAT+VSS.  Lieutenant Worf, Max Headroom and
>Darth Vader simulations have the potential to be impressive,
>once the higher-priority stuff clears off my plate.

>Camille Goudeseune   cog at uiuc.edu   http://zx81.ncsa.uiuc.edu/camilleg/
>  ____________ Decadent agent of a corrupt western power ______________

Allan Bautista 		NCSA Systems Engineer/ WEG Webmaster
abautist at ncsa.uiuc.edu 	Office:(703) 248-0107 	Cell:(703) 585-3433
ICQ #33948670 (work)
www.students.uiuc.edu/~abautist
"Know your role and shut your mouth!" -- The Rock