Speakers

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 30 15:47:40 CST 2000

I'm gentner hacking today ;-). Found the tech note that talks about
multiple speaker stuff and subbusses; see
http://www.gentner.com/tech/ap400_faq6.pdf for some tricks. I think this is
how we can tell the gentner about hte multiple channels goign to the
speakers, so that it can do echo cancellation (more) correctly.

--bob