4/6, 12pm/e

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:22:40 CST 2000

Thursday, (4/6), Bob Borchers (NSF) has arranged to bring
a delegation of Russian officials from the supercomputing
facility in Moscow at noon [this is the same group which
appeared on the AccessGrid during the Boston Chautauqua].
In attendance will be Dr. Savin, a deputy and a section head
from the Ministry of Science. I was planning to show them
the AccessGrid as a part of their Alliance Center tour.

It would be really great to have a large presence on the
AccessGrid to welcome our cyberfriends from Moscow.

----
Also, NSF now has multicast capabilities. Bob Borchers
would like to have access into the Accessgrid sessions
from his workstation. I will get his IP info to you shortly.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu