test cruise wednesday 3/22

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 27 08:52:25 CST 2000

Yes, it is 1:00 central time.

All,

We will have our second pre-chautauqua test cruise tomorrow, the 27th at
1:00, for an hour or so. I will be out, but Lisa will be your cruise director.

We will meet in the Virtual Venue lobby this time, where everything seems
to work. We may decide to move to another room once everyone is up and running.

We are still focused on getting new nodes up and running.

Once again, everyone should be on the mud.  Use the waterfall glen mud, not
the one the virtual venue brings up. We will meet in The  Access Grid
Hangout Room. If you want to use the tk-moo that comes up, you will have to
add a new world to your tk-moo start up. Follow the directions on teh AG
web page for setting it up.

Our primary goal is still to get quality audio and video, especially from
our new sites. We had some good luck last time and I think things will only
be better tomorrow.

Terry