[OSC Chautauqua]

Kyoung Shin Park park at evl.uic.edu
Fri Jun 9 13:59:10 CDT 2000

cray_shared.tar.gz file is located in EVL ftp site.
/pub/OUTgoing/crayoland

It is a shared environment based on CAVELib and CAVERNsoft.
Each participating site will run the program on there NT
display computers along with the other AG programs.

To install, unzip the file.
To run, just double click "cray.exe" on your NT machines.

Currently, avatar and db server is running in EVL sites.
cubs.evl.uic.edu (avatarserver)
smith.evl.uic.edu (craydbserver)

---

Jason is working on "scripts".