Chautauqua remote participants

Steven I. Gordon sgordon at osc.edu
Wed Jun 7 12:15:01 CDT 2000

Here is what I have now concerning remote participation in the Chautauqua
next week.  This includes those in tutorials as well as those sites where
we need to connect for speaker or panel participation.  If you are planning
to participate and are not listed, please let me know ASAP.  If are listed
below in error, please let me know that as well.

Boston

We're planning to join you for:
Day 1: Accessing PACI Resources
Day 2: Distance Learning Software
Day 3: Multilevel Parallel Programming on Clusters

ACCESS DC

Accessing PACI resources
Distance Learning
Multilevel programming on clusters

Kansas:
Day 1:  Parallel Programming with OpenMP
Day 2: Parallel programming with MPI
Day 3: Multilevel Parallel Programming on Clusters

Plenary sessions

Day 1: UNM
            ANL
            MAUI