multiple capture under NT

George Estes gestes at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:20:09 CDT 2000

Bob,

  Jay should have given more of an explanation.  What we want to do is
this.  One of our operator stations is in a little room off the main AG
room, so it is somewhat difficult for the operator to see the screens and
pick out the local windows when camera movements are necessary.  We control
the cameras with software and so it would be good to see the local windows
on the control monitor.  One thought was to slit the video signal coming
from the cameras into video capture cards on the control machine, so three
video windows for the operator to track the video cameras.  We are also
open to other suggestions.

George