TO ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING IN GIRLTECH TODAY

Jeff Ramacher jeffr at mhpcc.edu
Mon Jul 24 13:36:20 CDT 2000

Hi Allan:

I've uploaded another ppt to your ftp site.  MHPCC now has two
presentations:

MHPCC_GirlTECH1.ppt
MEDB_aauw.ppt

Do you know the hostname and/or ip of the san diego ppt server?

Thanks in advance
--
Jeff Ramacher (jeffr at mhpcc.edu)                | (808) 879-5077, x264
Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC) | fax (808) 879-5018