Quick question

Douglas Johnson djohnson at osc.edu
Mon Feb 21 11:47:41 CST 2000

Hi,
	We've finally had the changes made to our routers to properly
support multicast. We should have our grid node online on the next day or
so. We can only 'hear' beacons at ANL, the beacons at UTK and Utah are not
showing up. Is this expected?

	Also, what model of microphone is intended to be mounted on the
wall, is it the crown pzm 30d microphone? Terry Disz and I discussed this
when looking at the floor-plan for the main room for our Chautauqua. The
goal is to allow audience members to participate in a discussion without
having to go to a microphone (the mics would be turned off when not being
used).

Doug Johnson
Systems Developer/Engineer
The Ohio Supercomputer Center