Lotus Development Corporation...Learning Space

Richard Coffey richardc at cs.utah.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:14:41 CST 2000

Funny you should mention this! I know the coordinator of this tool (among
others) for online learning in the College of Business here at the U. If
anyone is interested, I may be able to get her to talk on the Grid about
this and other online learning products.  Before that, she coordinated the
use of WebCT, a similar tool, for the entire campus.

Cheers,
Richard ;-)