[AG-TECH] Reminder: 12/13 9AM Eastern BU event

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Dec 12 15:19:14 CST 2000

Hi all,

A reminder: Tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM Eastern we're showing the Access
Grid to the BU Technology and Learning Roundtable group. Featured speakers
are Lisa Childers, Leslie Southern, Steve Gordon, and myself. Everybody's
welcome to participate; the meeting will last approximately two hours.

Systems tests start at 9:00 AM Eastern. All participants, please be there
on time; I'd like to conclude systems tests by 9:30 AM Eastern if possible
so we can show some informal AG use while people are arriving and getting
their coffee (ie, chat about the weather, introduce remote and local
people to each other, etc.)

There's no technical agenda, but PPT files are available at the URL below,
and will be presented in the order shown. Dppt server information is also
at that address; each speaker will run the master at their own site.

http://scv.bu.edu/accessgrid/tltr.html

Any questions, gimme a holler. . .

Thanks,
Jennifer