[AG-TECH] AG RETREAT 2001 - if you haven't already registered...

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 12 11:41:52 CST 2000

EMAIL INVITATION:

TUESDAY-WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30-31
“AG RETREAT 2001”

LOCATION INFORMATION:

RETREAT:
Advanced Photon Source Conference Center
       Building 402, Auditorium

ADDITIONAL MEETING SPACE:
Additional space in Rooms E1100/E1200 available on Wednesday, January 31 only.

BREAKS:
Coffee, Refreshments, Breaks, Informal Discussions
       Building 402, Gallery (directly below Auditorium)

LUNCH:
Lunch
       Building 213, Cafeteria (Dining Room A)

<Shuttles vans from Guest House to APS Center will be provided in mornings and
evenings.>
<Shuttles vans from APS Center to Cafeteria will be at lunchtime.>

REGISTRATION FEE REQUIRED:  $60.00  (see webpage for payment options)

MEETING REGISTRATION: You need to formally register for these meetings.
Registration is REQUIRED in order to enter Argonne's site. Please provide the
following information to fritsch at mcs.anl.gov

Please use the forms located at:
Registration form:  http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/retreat_form.htm
Main page:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-retreat-2001/ag-retreat-2001.htm

HOTEL REGISTRATION: Please note the above will only "register" you for
attendance at the meeting. You will need to call the hotel directly to make
your room arrangements. To make hotel arrangements, please contact:

Argonne Guest House (Marriott Hotel)
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue - Building 460
Argonne, IL 60439
Reservations: (800) 632-8990 or (630) 739-6000
Fax: (630) 739-1000
argonne-guest-house at anl.gov
The rate is $65.00/$75.00

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Contacts: Mary Fritsch (fritsch at mcs.anl.gov, 630-252-5297)

GENERAL INFORMATION:

You will need to bring your driver's license for entry to the Laboratory.
Please stop at the Argonne Information Center to get your visitors pass.  If
you are registered at the Argonne Guest House you will be able to proceed
directly onsite.

MCS Visitors Page:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/division/information/visitors/visitorsguide.htm
Argonne Home Page: http://www.anl.gov/OPA/anlil.html
Chicago Area Map: http://www.anl.gov/OPA/photo/chimap3.gif
Argonne Site Map: http://www.anl.gov/OPA/ilsitemap.html

Limousine Information:
The following are available limousine services between O'Hare or Midway
Airport and ANL. To make advance reservations call:
American Limousine 630-920-8888
United Livery Service 630-969-3865

Directions:
Argonne East from O'Hare - International Airport, take I-294 south to I-55.
Exit west on I-55 (toward St. Louis) and continue for about four miles to
Cass Avenue. Exit south on Cass and turn right at the Argonne sign on
Northgate Road, immediately south of I-55. Follow Northgate Road to the
Argonne Information Center.

Argonne East from Midway - Airport, take Cicero Avenue north to I-55. Enter
I-55 south and continue for about 14 miles to Cass Avenue. Exit south on
Cass and turn right at the Argonne sign on Northgate Road, immediately south of
I-55. Follow Northgate Road to the Argonne Information Center.

Mary Fritsch
Research Coordinator
Argonne National Laboratory
Mathematics and Computer Science