Matrox graphics adaptors

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Dec 4 21:31:02 CST 2000

Robert Olson wrote:

> The tv tuner version should be fine (we just don't use that feature).
>
> Hm. CDW shows the g200 quads as "pre-order", not sure what that means.
> Perhaps a call to them or Matrox is in order to get the scoop on availability.

Thanks everybody.  FYI, the CDW definition of "pre-order" is that the
item is new to their system and is available on a first-come first-serve
basis.  I guess that means demand may be high.....

--
   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana