Matrox graphics adaptors

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 4 14:56:48 CST 2000

The tv tuner version should be fine (we just don't use that feature).

Hm. CDW shows the g200 quads as "pre-order", not sure what that means.
Perhaps a call to them or Matrox is in order to get the scoop on availability.

You should be able to use a G400 max or G450 instead of the G400.

You'll want to drive one of the projectors with the G400 head so you've got
the advantage of the AGP acceleration.

--bob