Shiprock

Ernie Herrera eherrera at ahpcc.unm.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:05:42 CDT 2000

Well, it looks like the WH Adv Team definitely won out: we will not have
the Talking Circle. Thanks to all who were standing by.  The building is
being cleared at 2:00 pm MDT; some will be let back in after 5:00 pm,
but none of our folks from Dine'. As some of you may have noticed the
Grid is up, and with the cameras in place you should be able to see some
things, including the President in the lobby.

Also, Evans Craig is there showing off the Grid (until he gets thrown
out at 2:00), both the set-up in the Viz Lab and in the gym on the 8 x
16 we had set up for video display.  He last showed it off to CNN.

Ernie
--

Ernest D. Herrera
Associate Director