Recording the President

Lisa C. Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 16 09:12:13 CDT 2000

Folks,

*Please* make sure you have installed this new rat for the Monday demos.
I will be recording throughout the day, and need this fixed version of rat
to make good recordings.

You should also verify that your audio AND video capture machines are
running NTP clients.  The recordings won't work if our machines are not
time-synched.

If you have any questions about how to do this, ask!

Thanks!
Lisa