AG presentations

Leslie Southern leslie at osc.edu
Fri Apr 14 09:56:19 CDT 2000

Hi,

This thread brings up some interesting issues that hopefully we can
resolve and even define some sort of process. The original workshop was
planned by AHPCC and updated to include NCSA instruction. Boston and OSC
will be "host" sites and have announced it to their broader communities.

The responsibilities fall on all sites. Each site needs to plan their
local arrangements based on their level of participation (i.e.,
instruction, support, and audience). The "sponsoring" site needs to
reserve the AG and provide materials.

Perhaps the training group and the AG deployment committee can get
together and work out the details and come up with a better game plan.
Often the training folks are not the same as the AG folks, and this is a
first for all of us.

-Leslie

--
Leslie Southern                                       1224 Kinnear Road