test cruise Wednesday April 12

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 12 10:14:22 CDT 2000

All,

We have our multicast back at Argonne now - bad card in a local router.

As some of you may know, there is a sudden emergency demo next Monday at UNM
which is causing many of us to focus our attentions there. Today, we have
several goals.

1. Test Multicast between UNM, ANL, NCSA and Access DC
2. Test Bob's new distributed ppt (see previous AGtech mail about this)
3. Test new Rat with compressed audio (see bob's previous mail)

We will have a telecon available, but I don't have the number yet - I will
send it when I get it.

See ya at 1:30 CDT in the VV lobby, Waterfall glen mud, access grid hangout
room.

Terry