Audio for demo

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 12 09:26:28 CDT 2000

For the Monday demo, we should also have the gentners plugged into an active
telecon dedicated to the public channel, but muted.  This will enable nodes
to push only one button during the demo to switch from net to telco.  We
should practice this during a pre-demo cruise!

John Greenfield:  are you planning on conducting any pre-demo cruises?

Lisa