President Clinton Demo

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 11 21:09:12 CDT 2000

There is a plan in the works to use the AG in a Digital Talking Circle with
President Clinton, president of Dine' college, Frank G, Rick, Larry, Dan
Reed, folks at ACCESS-DC.

This is on Monday.

Six days.

Network should land in Shiprock on Friday. Six T1s. 6 usable megabits of
bandwidth.

We need to nail down a lot of details to pull this off.

Who are the participants? As far as I know it includes

	Shiprock (Gymnasium)
	UNM for Frank? Or is that node gutted?
	ANL for Rick?
	ACCESS DC
	NCSA for Dan and Larry?

What equipment is in place at Shiprock? I hear it's going to be in a
gymnasium. Is this the case? Can you drop your audio gear in there NOW and
do local testing?

What is the plan for the actual demo? Who's got the script of what's going
to go on? Can we start preparing tomorrow for this?

I have many more questions. They should be pretty obvious. Can we start
getting answers before I ask 'em?

--bob