Reminder - Access Grid Demo for IBM, Oct 1st

Margaret Lewis mlewis at mhpcc.edu
Thu Sep 30 12:50:05 CDT 1999

Frank,

Our schedule is so tight - we need to cut the access grid overview to 5 minutes
to accommodate. If Rick is in town maybe he can do a verbal overview -- if not
if you could do a verbal overview.

New agenda:

8:00 - 8:05 - intro of sites
8:05 - 8:10 - Overview of Grid (Rick or Frank?)
8:10 - 8:17 - Robotics discussion
8:17 - 8:25 - Dicussion and Q&A

Margaret