Reminder - Access Grid Demo for IBM, Oct 1st

Frank Gilfeather gilfeath at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Thu Sep 30 12:33:58 CDT 1999

Margaret

If we can do it - I would like to add 7 minutes discussion of remote
robotics and sensor activities of Professor John Wood group at UNM.  This is
an application UNM (AHPCC and John's group) plan to port to the AG
environment.  This ties in nicely with Nestor's work at ANL.

Rick plans to join - if he makes it back from Albuquerque OK.  I want a note
that Rick and Frank will discuss AG for the 10 minutes allotted.

Hope this is OK with everybody.

Thanks,

Frank

Frank L. Gilfeather

Executive Director
High Performance Computing, Education and Research Center

Professor of Mathematics and Statistics

University of New Mexico

1601 Central Ave, NE
Albuquerque, NM  87131