Fwd: Re: Hauppage with camera

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 23 14:28:10 CDT 1999

I don't know; my guess is that there's some special camera that you can get
(now that I think about it, there's a card+camera option you can buy).

The DSL guys here got some cards that apparently only have an SVHS
connector, and come with some weird SVHS/Composite cable...

Good to hear your svideo is working. I've not tried it here yet (shoudl do
so, I think I have some mongo svideo cables around somewhere, and now that
we've got cable trays everywhere it'll even look okay.)

--bob