Access Grid Scheduling

Jerry Sheehan jsheehan at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 17 07:42:45 CDT 1999

Rick:

I am attaching the agenda in electronic format so everyone will have a copy
of that.

For the AG on Monday, the timeframe is ~4 to 5:30pm eastern for the
event.  Assume setup and testing prior with the other sites so would think
things could start as early as 3?  I'll leave it to Tom and the rest of the
AG folks to decide how much testing time you need,  since you all are the
experts:>