[URGENT] Proposal on traffic limitations

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 14 06:49:47 CDT 1999

I would like to try an alternate solution. Please verify that this info is
right:

>video.nmd.msu.ru  - it will only send video to bridge, no video sreams
>from
>                     bridge required.
>                     It will send/receive audio.
>
>melanor9.nmd.msu.ru - it will receive all video streams from bridge and
>                       no audio at all.

I've set up an rtpgw (http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~elan/rtpgw/README.html)
for the AG->Ru video. It is sending video to melanor9. You can access this
video with

         vic dyfrig.mcs.anl.gov/12000

on melanor9.

I plan to also modify the bridge config so that video.nmd will not receive
traffic from the bridge -- only inject traffic to the bridge. To this end
I've stopped the peer msb, and will shortly modify the bridge configs.
Please verify for me that you can see the traffic from dyfrig, then I'll
modify the bridge.

thanks,
--bob