MegaCruise Monday

Lisa C. Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 12 14:24:25 CDT 1999

Folks,

Dress rehearsal for the BU Chautauqua begins at 11am EDT on Monday, 9/13.

If your node will be participating in the Chautauqua, it is important that
it is on-grid during Monday's rehearsal!  Be on the mud, join the
backchannel telecon, be on camera and deliver echo-free audio.  We have
quite a bit of work to do on our last day before Showtime, so make sure
you're connected.

If there are problems with net connectivity between nodes, we will need to
aggressively track them down on Monday.  Please insure that your local
network troubleshooters are on call.

Conference call info:
   10am-4pm EDT Monday
   888-677-5728