Boston Technical Agenda

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:33:06 CDT 1999

Hi all - -

As we talked about at Monday's nanocruise, Boston is taking a different
approach to the "script" than the two previous events. Instead of a
script, we're using a "technical agenda." This agenda is located at:

http://chautauqua.bu.edu/chautauqua/ppt/technical_agenda.html

All the information we talked about on the nanocruise is at the top of the
page, including the links to PPT files (these files don't exist yet, the
links are just placeholders).

This page also includes a link to information for local staff; the local
staff page has important suggestions for the Boston masters of ceremonies
and technical director. Suggestions for additions to this page are
welcome.

These pages will be updated from time to time, and will not change
locations.

- Jennifer