experiment with AG

Jim Farrar farrar at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 5 11:07:53 CDT 1999

I have reserved the AG for a vtc between Utah and NCSA for next Thursday
October 14th.  A new wrinkle has been added to that today.  It seems that
part of the collaboration team is in Switzerland and only has access to an
ISDN (h.320) videoconferencing system.  I think that I can rig things up to
get him in but may need another slot on the bridge to make sure that I can
get him in.  When I have machine names and more info, I will e-mail
details.  Just wanted to give as much advance warning as possible.

Jim Farrar
farrar at ncsa.uiuc.edu