SC99 Call For Testing

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 16 19:47:39 CST 1999

We're going to have the SCinet & other network folks online tomorrow
at 9AM Pacific, 11AM central, Noon Eastern. ANyone who is going to be
online for the PACS seession at 10AM PST. PLEASE, anyone who is going
to be in that session (BU, NCSA, ACCESS, plus all SC99 particpants) be
online in the SC99 Lobby, at the default AGbone addresses, ready to
test audio and video. The Widearea links *should* be working, we need
to test things out to trigger any problems. We need the sources active
for the network guys to debug.

thanks,
--bob