Peer msb

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 29 10:47:12 CDT 1999

We should set up some peer msb's on the sites that a) have local multicast
working (if machines on same subnet that's cool), and b) have a sgi or
solaris box to run the msb on. I think NCSA & ACCESS qualify, not sure
about the others.

THe machine running the peer msb can't be running any streams, since the
local host's streams won't be seen elsewhere then.

If you can identify such a machine, and download msb, please send me the
machine name & I'll add it to the peer list in my bridges.

I'm not sure if you'd need separate machines for audio and vidoe bridging;
I suspect you might.

--bob