Send audio

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 29 08:31:17 CDT 1999

a how to... web page would be useful for stuff
like this. instead of trolling  email

At 08:52 PM 7/28/99 -0500, Mark Hereld wrote:

   >John --
   >
   >I think that a reflector would be a useful debugging tool for you --
and anybody else scrambling and burning the midnight oil to get stuff
working.  Bob's sent out either email or mud-comments about setting up such
a thing.  It would allow you a certain amount of debugging even when nobody
else is around to help.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu