Send audio

Mark Hereld hereld at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 28 20:52:03 CDT 1999

John --

I think that a reflector would be a useful debugging tool for you -- and anybody else scrambling and burning the midnight oil to get stuff working.  Bob's sent out either email or mud-comments about setting up such a thing.  It would allow you a certain amount of debugging even when nobody else is around to help.

-- Mark