Access Grid

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 27 08:28:30 CDT 1999

I was wondering when people would notice that this
conflicts with siggraph

At 03:19 PM 7/23/99 -0600, Richard Coffey wrote:
   >Hi all,
   >
   >Unfortunately, I jumped into this game a bit late, and discovered that
you have planned the first Chautauqua during SIGGRAPH? Yowch. I'm going for
the full week. I will do my best to have someone trained and ready here to
run ours.

   >Cheers,
   >Richard ;-)
   >
   >Mark Hereld wrote:
   >
   >> Score 1 point for each (*) that you have under your belt.  If you
scored less than 15 out of 19, then you are holding up the progress of the
Access Grid and in danger of having your license revoked.  You get the idea.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu