Access Grid

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 23 16:47:48 CDT 1999

I'd like to add my two cents.  We really need some NCSA help to get
the ACCESS-DC Center up to spec particularly if we are going to originate
source from there during the Chautauquas.  I've heard that Rita might
be willing to give a talk from ACCESS-DC.  We dont have extra Gear to
send, but we can send some people to install and test gear etc.

Thanks

--Rick