Get the new rat!

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 18:42:03 CDT 1999

We found during some testing today of new echocancel gear we've got
for a week on eval (Gentner AP400, very nice, echocanceller per
microphone, no training required) that the new rat I sent mail about
earlier works better than the older one. Much less lag imposed by the
tool. Please upgrade your rat to this new version! I don't know if it
was the new rat or the Gentner box, but we were able to have true full
duplex, talking over each other, able to hear while talking.

thanks,
--bob