multicast testing

Vikram Gazula gazula at ccs.uky.edu
Wed Jul 7 16:17:30 CDT 1999

For the networking folks,

	I  am running two  video capture sessions one  through the bridge
& the other through  the multicast session for your debugging. The machine
is video.uky.edu

The networking folks here at University of Kentucky are
Robert Lee (robert at spin.net.uky.edu)
Amir  (amir at snoop.net.uky.edu)
Ghafour (ghafour at pop.uky.edu)
Joe (jtietye at pop.uky.edu)