Weds Ag

Jason Leigh spiff at evl.uic.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:49:00 CST 1999

Hi
	tomorrow at 1pm EVL we have a scheduling collision with the AG test and end
of semester art critique. So we will keep the AG node up on transmit mode so
you can watch and hear the critiques but we won't be able to see you.

Right now the EVL stream is showing a CAVE simulator screen piped in from
our Onyx. I am hoping that tomorrow or some time during the remainder of the
week you will be able to see an avatar from LBL and EVL appear in the
simulator screen in a collaborative session.

Jason

Jason Leigh, PhD
spiff at evl.uic.edu              Electronic Visualization Lab (M/C 154)
EVL Phone (312) 996-3002         University of Illinois at Chicago
EVL FAX   (312) 413-7585         851 S. Morgan St. Room 1120 SEO
http://www.evl.uic.edu/spiff     Chicago, IL 60607-7053