Walltalkers

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 25 16:22:41 CDT 1999

John,

In our library it is placed horizontally, with an approx 5' piece on top
and a smaller one on the bottom. We don't write on it very much and
the seam is nearly invisible, even up very close. I don't know how it was
put up, I am assuming wallpaper type, our physical plant folks did it and I
didn't see em.

In Rick's  office there is a larger wall with walltalker and it too is
horizontal. He scribbles on his quite a bit and the seam is starting to
show due to crud collecting in it. I think the lesson is to avoid writing
and erasing frequently over the seam.

Terry