Participating in UKY Chautauqua

John Toole jtoole at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 21 07:10:31 CDT 1999

All,

Yes, be aware of the time zone differences when you schedule things,
particularly when we are tyring to bring in new and senior people from
different zones.   But  you do what you have to do!!!! I was happy to be in
DC at 8 PM to participate in the UNM beacuse this was  the best timing for
Frank and his troops locally - an important objective

Think of what we are building and experimenting with!!! A little sleep at
either end is an incredibly small  price to pay for the teams you are
building and the information avaialble!

--John Toole