Participating in UKY Chautauqua

Margaret Lewis mlewis at mhpcc.edu
Thu Aug 19 18:46:39 CDT 1999

All,

I have sent each site messages asking for their participation in the UKY
Chautauqua. Here is the info I have received back to date -- I am traveling most
of tomorrow so please send to ag-tech list, Barbara, and Clay.

Obviously many sites will be on line most of the time with tech staff. My focus
was to create opportunities for interactions between remote sites and UKY. The
good news is every site has a key role to play in a couple of sessions. The bad
news is that we need more remote audiences :(

Access Center
* Participate in Brady Bunch Intro at 9:30 am EDT 8/23
* Host remote Access Center Tour at 9:30 am EDT 8/24
* other times with any audiences????

ANL
* Participate in Brady Bunch Intro at 9:30 am EDT 8/23
* Remote speaker for Prototyping the Grid at 11 am EDT 8/23
* other times with any audiences????

BU
* Participate in Brady Bunch Intro at 9:30 am EDT 8/23
* Remote speaker for the the EOT Presentation at 1:45 pm EDT 8/24

MHPCC
* Host audience for Stawn's speech at 1:30 EDT - 7:30 HST 8/23
* Host audience from 3:00 pm EDT to 5:00 pm EDT -- 9:00 am HST to 11 am HST 8/23
        for Congresswoman Northup, the Visualization talk, and Condor talk
* Host audience for Cluster talk at 3:00 pm EDT -- 9:00 am HST 8/24

NCSA
* Participate in Brady Bunch Intro at 9:30 am EDT 8/23
* Remote speaker for Applying Comp Resources at 10:30 am eDT 8/23
* other times with any audiences??

Nestor Node from ANL
* Remote speaker for Tele-Mirco demo at 11:45 EDT 8/24

UNM
* Participate in Brady Bunch Intro at 9:30 am EDT 8/23
* Host audience for Cluster talk at 3:00 pm EDT 8/24 ????
* other times with any audiences??